Thursday, May 19, 2011

WaterSmart Raises $900,000 To Help Utilities Promote Efficiency

WaterSmart Software, a green tech startup that's frequently compared to the energy management startup OPower has closed a $900,000 round of seed financing led by Menlo Incubator and joined by Sand Hill Angels, Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Physic Ventures. The company's co-founder Peter Yolles explained the concept of the technology in an interview with TechCrunch ahead of the funding announcement:
"...Most residential consumers don?t understand how much water they use and where it goes in the home. We?re trying to create a way for them to ask and answer questions like: how do I compare to my neighbors, in terms of water use? What are the two or three best things I can do in or around my own home to save water? What costs me the most money?"

L1 IDENTITY SOLUTIONS KINGSTON TECHNOLOGY COMPANY KEY JDS UNIPHASE

No comments:

Post a Comment