Friday, February 18, 2011

Twitter Wants To Know Why You Aren?t Using #NewTwitter

For any of you who still use the old version of Twitter, you may have noticed that the company has started to actively encourage users to switch the new version, which was unveiled last Fall. At the top of the Twitter.com page, users see a warning "You?re using an old version of Twitter. It won?t be around long," with a button "Switch To New Twitter." And Twitter is also asking those users who don't want to switch to take a survey of why they won't switch. Using SurveyMonkey, Twitter first asks users why they haven't switched. Then Twitter presents users with a list of the most common issues users have complained about with respect to the new version and asks users to rank how much they agree or disagree with each of the statements. These include, "I have to click an extra time to see my lists," "Sometimes I just see a white screen when I log in," "I don't like change. Old Twitter is fine," "There's too much stuff. It feels cluttered.," "It hides my background," "I don't like the 2 column layout," and "I can't find my Direct Messages."

RADISYS RACKABLE SYSTEMS QUEST SOFTWARE QUANTUM

No comments:

Post a Comment